23 févr. 2014

Review on Jolse Cosmetic ~ ☆

Hi everyone ~

So I figured out that it would be a nice start for this blog to talk about one of my lastest purchase.

This purchase was my first time ordering from Jolse Cosmetic, you can find their shop here: http://cosmetic.jolse.com/ and here is their facebook page : Jolse's facebook .




As I'm a new blogger, you should already know that this post is not sponsored and I do this with my own feelings about this experience :)

I've ordered on the 5th of February. I was actually looking to buy a new jar of Moistfull Collagen cream from Etude House and... it was like.. WHAT? No website had it anymore or it cost like 25€...I thought it was so expensive even more because I've had the chance to get a jumbo size of it for a cheaper price last summer... 
So while searching, I came accross Jolse cosmetic, none of my friends had heard of them, but the prices were cheaps, shipping was free and there was a large range of products, so I decided to give it a try.

For this first order, here are the things I've bought:






The very first thing that surprised me was how FAST the package arrived ! I only took a bit more than a week to arrive at my place, in France ! Well, it's a bit random, because sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks, moreover another package I have ordered at around the same time came as fast, so maybe I was just lucky, for once haha ~

Second thing is..... WHAT A LOAD OF FREEBIES ! Oh my gosh ! I was like... did I order gold to get so many freebies? Just look at the picture, it's amazing ~ (well I've tried some already, the CC cream from Etude House turned orange on my finger so I threw it away as fast as I opened it, and I really really like the 3 second starter from Holika Holika) I really felt like a kid during Christmas haha, so much new thing to try out.



Everything came very well packed in bubble wrap, individually (as you can see on the picture above) , the box of the Moistfull Collagen was a bit torn but well, I don't buy it for the box but for what's inside right  ;) and it wasn't affected at all.

Overall, I'm really really happy about everything ! The lipbalm is awesome, my lips are so red that it won't fade away... even when I'm washing off my make up at the end of the day, I look like a sleeping beauty with red lips ~ Maybe I'll do a review on some of the products, I will take some time to think about it ~ :3

I actually can't wait to order from them once again, but right now my wallet is like.... kind of empty, but one day for sure, I will !

Jolse Cosmetic, I give you five stars ~~ ☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading ~ see you soon! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire